C & R All Spark Electrical is a family owned and managed local business that provides electrical, air-conditioning, and solar services to domestic and commercial customers. We are a electrical maintenance company that perform; general electrical works, make safes, insurance work & small to large projects.
We are looking for a electrical supervisor in the northern suburbs 45 hours per week. You will be reporting to the director and working closely with customers, suppliers, staff and key stake holders. This role is critical to the overall operations and smooth running of the day-to-day success of the company, including but not limited to;
- Responsible for incoming calls with customer, suppliers and trades when required.
- Oversee all electrical tasks and provide the trades & apprentices with support.
- Maintain spread sheets and paperwork in an organised and professional manner.
- Assist in accounts including entering sub-contractor & supplier invoices to their allocated jobs and checking supplier pricing against your quoted price.
- Quote new business and ensure your project run on time and on budget with weekly and monthly targets set.
- Provide weekly performance & sales reports, to ensure work orders & quotes have been completed to company standards within the assigned time frame.
- Invoicing work completed on site with close attention to detail.
- Eftpos payments.
- Ensure all common areas kept clean and well presented.
- Excel knowledge is essential.
- Office 365 knowledge is essential.
- Service M8 knowledge is preferred.
Who you are
- At least 2 years proven experience in a supervisor role within a electrical business.
- Exceptional customer service skills and able to build rapport with customers and clients of C & R.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a close and collaborative team.
- Have strong attention to detail.