C & R All Spark Electrical is a family owned and managed local business that provides electrical, air-conditioning and solar services to domestic, industrial and commercial customers ranging from small maintenance to large projects.
We are looking for an office administrator in the Dry Creek area to work Monday – Friday 38 hours per week. You will be reporting to the director and working closely with customers, suppliers, staff and key stake holders. This role is critical to the overall operations and smooth running of the day to day success of the company, including but not limited to;
- Responsible for all incoming calls with customer, suppliers and trades.
- Oversee all administrative tasks and provide admin support to the estimator, director and office manager.
- Maintain spread sheets and paperwork in an organised and professional manner including paper and electronic filing.
- Assist in accounts including entering supplier invoices and checking supplier pricing.
- Scheduling tradesmen by liaising with the director to understand projected work flow and customer availability.
- Process service reports, ensure work orders have been completed and fulfilled and all works orders have been completed within the assigned time frame.
- Invoicing work completed on site with close attention to detail.
- Eftpos payments.
- Ensure all common areas kept clean and well presented.
- MYOB knowledge is essential.
- Office 365 knowledge is essential
- Service M8 knowledge is preferred.
Who you are
- At least 2 years proven experience in an administration/reception role.
- Exceptional customer service skills and able to build rapport with customers and clients of C & R.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a close and collaborative team.
- Experience in a trade based, building industry or small family run business is preferred.
To be considered for this role; candidates will need to provide evidence of experience or appropriate office administration qualifications or certificate and 2 Professional references.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.